Thursday 30 January 2014

Vision Board.

Short term Vision Board.
This is my very ugly but helpful VISION BOARD.

What is a Vision board ??? well, it is a picture of where you want to be! Having a mental picture of that is good as it keeps you on track, but writing it down or better still using pictures to represent them in a clipboard format as depicted above, makes it more realizable and exciting.

In my case, i get my 'high' by ruling out lost kilos, wow its a very exhilarating exercise!!
Its that moment when all your efforts seem so worth it! I made this miniature one thinking i would hit 94kg by the end of January, but that's where am at, which is not too bad, its a journey not a destination so i'll keep my head up and stay focused.

Guys i'll like for you to share your vision boards with me. let the creative juices in you all flow. would love to see some very creative ideas. i'll go to work on my 'big picture' vision board will update that within the month of February.

See y'all soon. Be good, stay focused, positive and fit!!
cheers

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha I thought I was the only one who had a vision board. Well I will share as soon as I get a better phone. keep striking off those losses. Wooohoooo goo girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. i'll like to see yours as well, please do share. thanks for the support, highly appreciated! my number one fan!!! yay.
    Wish i could know your name though...

    ReplyDelete