Thursday 9 January 2014

New year Resolutions...

Compliments of the season guys!! Trust you all been having a swirl time.

So its almost the start of a brand new year!! 2014 is less than 24 hours away, while am grateful to God for being alive and well, i have also been doing a lot of reflection about 2013. It has been a great year, new job opportunity, grew my business, started my masters and am really glad i am track towards attaining my careers goals!

Well that cannot be said of my weight. unfortunately 2013 was the year i recorded the highest weight ever in my life. compared to 2012, i grew from 92.4kg to 107kg which is really not impressive.
so amongst my list of new resolutions, guess what tops the list?? WEIGHT LOSS!!!

Guys, am on a journey beginning from January 1, 2014 to drop my weight to the lowest i have ever been. In previous weight loss attempts, my biggest success has been 68kg but this time my target is 55kg!!! that is a whooping 52kg to lose.
This sounds very scary and unattainable, but i’ll break it down into smaller achievable targets while working towards the big picture. I want you all to hold me accountable, as such i shall be posting pictures of my journey and weekly scale updates.

My strategy to achieve my goal is as follows:
  • Go on a 7 days JUICE  cleanse. I discovered some lovely juice recipes and will be trying out different healthy flavours. I will update my recipes, final products and effects (if any) fro those of you who would love to join me.
  • I shall continue my JUICING for 14 more days.
  • After wards i shall commence a 30 days full protein diet.
By the grace of God i hope to follow this through, with your watching eyes on me, hopefully i shall not default,

Guys, if anyone is interested in joining me, kindly send in your pictures and scale weights as well. I shall update mine now.

I look forward to having a superb 2014 and wish you all my darlings same.

Please follow my blog, invite your friends to join in the challenge as well. Let’s motivate one another to being healthy, fabulous and fit!!


New year resolution: Implementation...     Weigh in- 02 Jan. 2014.



Peace, love and kisses!!

1 comment: