Tuesday 14 January 2014

Lemon day...

Today was "Lemon day"...

I read up the benefits of lemon and decide to try it for a full day. I got about four medium sized lemons and juiced it.

Plan for the day:

I decided to add the lemon juice to my bottle of water for the entire day. Well i cannot say it was a very pleasant experience, maybe because i put in a little too much lemon into my 500ml bottle of water per time, so i had this acidic feel left in my mouth anf throat the whole day!!

Result:

I felt amazing to say the least. my bowel felt so clean and washed clean.
Ok so i did not bother to continue the next day because of the 'lemon-after taste' i had in my mouth the next morning! lol

You can try it out and let me know how you felt. Weigh in is tomorrow!!! i so anxious to see my progress this week, though i feel like it wasn't much... anyway tomorrow will tell! Fingers crossed.
till then you all have a fabulous day.

Peace, lovr, fitness and fab!!

2 comments:

  1. Baby steps you could add orange juice to your water too if you like. Apple cider vinegar little drops is great too. Stay on track dear we are routing for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try out these options and see which i like best. as right now am still experimenting with fruits, juices and all, it makes it interesting.
      Please keep dropping by to see my progress. am motivated to keep it at if just for you alone. thanks a bunch

      Delete