Thursday 30 January 2014

Confession time.... confession time.

Hmmmn how do i start sef?? I am extremely disappointed in myself to say the least!! Ok so its not even the end of January yet and it seems as if i thrown my resolution out the window. I must say i haven't been all bad, but these past two weeks have been very rough, both emotionally and physically.

Confession number 1: I am an 'emotional eater', for those who don't know what this means.... it means i turn to food when ever i am sad or low emotionally. this is a very bad habit because rather than make you feel better, you get temporary succor from your taste buds, followed by tons of guilt and of course loads of excess calories lying around your butt, tummy and arms #bbm sad face#.

Confession number 2: It is with regret that i admit to breaking my diet a few times in the past week. I slipped back to my old 'bad habits' of pastry craving and even indulged myself *covers face in shame*
As a punishment for my 'sins' i registered myself in a gym and started working out.

Confession number 3: Remember i just mentioned i got registered in a gym to get myself back on track, well i have been unable to get my fat behind back there this week, Ironically i always have an excuse!! first i'll say... "i'll go after work tomorrow..." then i'll say... "i'll go early in the morning before work" blah blah. and that was how i never got around going for the past four days!!! Shame on me!

Okay so this is where am at right now. I also sincerely apologise for not updating my weigh ins for the past two weeks, its for the obvious reasons stated above. Plus i have been unable to update the blog as well.
Thank God for the month of January, today is the last day and am super grateful to God for both the ups and downs i experienced this month.

I look to February with great expectations  and goal accomplishments. I shall be updating a few strategic plans for achieving my goals moving forward.

See y'all on the other side of Feb. the month of love!!!

Peace, love, fitness and fab!!

2 comments:

  1. First ooof all, its ok to have slips during this period I have had my own share. One of the ways I got through was prayer. As funny as it sounds when I get tempted to eat crap I begin to pray to God to help me overcome. Please add prayer to this cos without God you cant do this on your own. Am still checking and seeing your progress. you got this beautiful you do. And its ok to fail/slip/mess up/have a rough week. Keep it up ook you got a fan already*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't be more correct. God is our ever present help in times of need... and it includes even the silliest things as praying for grace to overcome a crave for junk. I shall utilize this great weapon on my journey. thank you for reminding me. God bless you much. and i see you reaching your goal as well.

    ReplyDelete